As I said, the children at Casa Josefina have great needs. Thankfully, many of those needs are being met at the orphanage. Sitting in the floor, playing with the children, my heart was filled with many emotions...sadness for their stories of abandonment, fear for their futures, shame for worries that fill my life, love for their precious little lives. Amidst all of this, I was reminded that there is a Savior who loves and cares for these children perfectly. This Savior, who died on a cross and rose from the dead is surely able to overcome the obstacles that these children face and give them hopeful futures.
Please join me in praying for the children at the Casa Josefina. Greg sees many of these children at the clinic as patients. Please pray specifically for ways that we might be involved in further caring for them throughout the coming months.
Beautifully portrayed - I want to hear more!
ReplyDeleteOkay, this post brought tears to my eyes. What a gift to be able to give hugs and kisses to those babies! Amy- I love your hair long...you look gorgeous. Miss you and Chelse both! Thanks for posting. Keep us updated on how we can help the kiddos at Casa Josefina!
ReplyDeleteWow! You know how orphanages are so dear to my heart! Can't wait to see you soon!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Donna