Greg and I went to see them at the hospital this afternoon. Unfortunately, they will only let visitors look at the babies through the window of the nursery. She can't even come into Patty's room yet. I was dissapointed, but took some pictures through the glass anyways. Welcome to the world sweet little thing...
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
It's a girl!!
Well, the baby couldn't wait any longer and was born yesterday afternoon. She is healthy and beautiful and Patty is doing well. The baby weighed 5 lbs. 1 oz. and was 17.3 inches long. A tiny little thing!! She doesn't have a name quite yet or I would share it. Thanks for you faithful prayers.
Greg and I went to see them at the hospital this afternoon. Unfortunately, they will only let visitors look at the babies through the window of the nursery. She can't even come into Patty's room yet. I was dissapointed, but took some pictures through the glass anyways. Welcome to the world sweet little thing...

Greg and I went to see them at the hospital this afternoon. Unfortunately, they will only let visitors look at the babies through the window of the nursery. She can't even come into Patty's room yet. I was dissapointed, but took some pictures through the glass anyways. Welcome to the world sweet little thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty little one! Congratulations to Patty and Zair:-) Please give them all our love and best wishes. Pick up the box as soon as it arrives - there are baby things inside:-)
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a little sweetie! I hope the next few days go well for everyone....you and Luke with Zair, Patty with the baby and Greg at the clinic!
ReplyDeleteSo thankful Patty and the baby are doing well! Please give them our love and blessings and we will continue to pray for them and for all of you as you help! Love, Jim and Donna
ReplyDelete