Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Luke!!

Here is a recap of our day celebrating Luke's birthday yesterday. The morning started when we went into his room in the morning singing "Happy Birthday". He thought that was pretty funny. I think he knew that it was different from his usual wake up song.
Little celebration with presents and balloons...the REAL party is next Saturday when the Barkers are visiting.

I remember how to do this...we did it yesterday.

We took a trip to the park in the afternoon. I guess Luke is concentrating really hard not to fall out of the "baby" swing.


The "baby" slide. Only in Peru would you find a slide like this at the neighborhood park!!


It was a hit!!

After the park, we went to one our favorite restaurants downtown...Jack's (sounds Pervian huh??). We spent the rest of the day hanging out around the house playing, climbing the stairs over and over, and enjoying family time.

We can't imagine life without you little bubby...happy birthday...we love you!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! He's a very fortunate little boy to have you two as parents:-) We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures of the one year old boy! I would love to have one!! He is precious and so content! How blessed he is and Mom and Dad too! Seems funny not to be in Guatemala this week! Hope you have a great visit with the Barkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that slide! Happy birthday Luke!!

    ReplyDelete