Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Steps

I am not sure this needs much explanation. For quite some time Luke has really loved to walk. However, it has required a cart to push, furniture to balance on, or a finger to hold. For weeks now he has come up to Greg and I, grabbbed one of our fingers and and given us a clear "uhhhh". Clearly, that meant that we were to drop whatever we were doing, stand up, and make endless laps around the living room, kitchen, or yard with him. We are glad that we can finally let loose!!

5 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE!!! Muggy is so proud:-) And, I love his haircut...what a big boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you big boy Luke!! Greg and Amy -- You will continue to "let go" as your son grows! Thanks to God, HE never lets go of us! Love and Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing better...way to go Luke!!!

    ReplyDelete